The Truth And Nothing But The Truth

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What goes up, must come down!

Ok, everyone - here's the hard core truth. I'm addicted to food! I can't get enough of it!! I was banded on February 9, 2010. It's been 2 weeks and I'm feeling pretty good. I started eating "soft" food the end of last week with a few cheating bits over the weekend. I'm happy to say that I haven't gained (or lost) any weight the last week. Whew! I thought my cheating would catch up to me on the scales.

I'm just starting this blogging thing so we'll see how it goes.

Here's to taking care of me!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to BlogLand. I am going through the pre-op stages hoping to be banded by this summer. I've learned so much from the more experienced bandsters. This is a great community. Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete